[R-SIG-Win] Size of Rtools33

Kirill Müller kirill.mueller at ivt.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 25 12:20:25 CEST 2015

Thanks, Jeroen, for your fast reply. Do you think you could separate gdb
+ its dependencies from Rtools?

The current approach of r-portable is rather crude -- it takes the
InnoSetup installers for R and Rtools and unpacks them. Perhaps there's
a better way to do this, I'm open for discussion.

-Kirill