[R-SIG-Win] Size of Rtools33

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:10:16 CEST 2015

Hi Kirill,

This is noted in https://github.com/rwinlib/r-base#readme: It is
mostly because we are shipping two separate tool chains instead of one
multilib. Another reason is that recent versions of gdb depend on
python, which again depends on a lot of other libraries. If you are
not interested in gdb, you might be able to remove python related
things.

Btw this might not be the final Rtools, so maybe wait a bit.