[R-wiki] R jargon

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 16 14:03:29 CEST 2010

You make good points Philippe.  I stand my my original opinion that
as long as everyone continues to answer posts to r-help it will
remain a never-ending unorganized string of largely redundant
information.  It is rare for people seeking information to search the
r-help archive, and the archive is unnecessarily large.

Frank

Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine