[R-wiki] [Fwd: Wiki for R]

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Mon May 1 20:50:18 CEST 2006

   a vote of confidence ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Wiki for R
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:33:51 -0400
From: Farrel Buchinsky <fjbuch at gmail.com>
To: tplate at acm.org, bolker at zoo.ufl.edu

I found your names on the Wiki and assumed that you are amongst the
driving forces behind the Wiki.

I just wanted to say that it is amazingly good. It looks like it is
very new and needs to be fleshed out a lot but it is still
unbelievable. It is written in plain English so that at least it is
approachable if one happens to a human rather than a machine.

Love it?

Until now Peter Dalgaard's book was my only salvation. It appears as
if I have just found a second. Thank you.

--
Farrel Buchinsky
Mobile: (412) 779-1073

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704