[R-wiki] Clean up of the Wiki and new navigation sidebars

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Mon Jun 12 19:01:01 CEST 2006

Ben Bolker wrote:
>   I agree, it looks really nice.
>
>   My only suggestion (if possible, at some point) is that [e.g.]
> from inside the tips page, when you expand a section, that the
> full titles rather than just the names of the links appear.
> For example: tips/Matrices & arrays shows
>
> array, collapse_matrix, combine_mats, ...
>
>  it would be nice if it could show
>
> Creating multidimensional matrices: array()
> Create one long vector from a matrix
>
> etc.
>
>   If this is simply a matter of hand-editing, I can go ahead and
> start working on it -- but it doesn't look that way. It looks
> like it's generated by the indexmenu plugin.
>
>   cheers
>     Ben

Yes, it would be certainly better to have the fully spelled title of the
page. As you noticed, this page is now automatically updated, thanks to
the indexmenu plugin (just add new pages, and they appear automatically
in the menu).

I should be able to read the page title and substitute it in the list,
but it requires to hack the indexmenu plugin. I will not do that soon,
but I put an item in the todo list.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean