[R-wiki] Clean up of the Wiki and new navigation sidebars

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Mon Jun 12 18:43:26 CEST 2006

  I agree, it looks really nice.

  My only suggestion (if possible, at some point) is that [e.g.]
from inside the tips page, when you expand a section, that the
full titles rather than just the names of the links appear.
For example: tips/Matrices & arrays shows

array, collapse_matrix, combine_mats, ...

 it would be nice if it could show

Creating multidimensional matrices: array()
Create one long vector from a matrix

etc.

  If this is simply a matter of hand-editing, I can go ahead and
start working on it -- but it doesn't look that way. It looks
like it's generated by the indexmenu plugin.

  cheers
    Ben

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704