[R-wiki] R Wiki: What do you want me to do now about tips?

Nick Drew ndrew at efn.org
Fri Jun 9 14:23:53 CEST 2006

Like others, I've been busy and not made the kind of progress
of converting Rtips to the R Wiki that I've wanted to. I had hoped to have
section 1 (Data input/output) done by now, but there is still
1.5 - 1.7 left on that section.

I'm willing to continue to help with this. I will finish section 1
by  the end of next week. However, I don't see me making
much progress during our warm summer months here in Oregon.

Perhaps we could generate a list of which sections of
Rtips have been converted. Then others would know where to
continue if they desire.

~Nick