[R-wiki] Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced... new attempt

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:02:42 CET 2006

I agree that the technical capabilities of the wiki are impressive and have
mentioned that.  Its the specific organization of the content that is confusing.
I think your comments relate to the technical capability to organize
the content whereas I am referring to the specific organization.

I understand that the structure is not fixed and somewhat amphorous
yet the top level categories would tend to be set in stone at the beginning
and therefore need to be well thought out.