[R-wiki] Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced... new attempt

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:12:39 CET 2006

I must say I find this entire beginner/intermediate/expert baffling.
I have no idea what goes where and to me its an categorization
that is difficult to get right and probably not a good idea.  I would
just omit the whole thing.  If someone can point to another
language that has used such a categorization successfully
I would be willing to modify this viewpoint but I know of none.
I think more useful categorizations have already
been discussed.