[R-wiki] difficulty in editing mixed models/p-value thread

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Fri Dec 1 21:26:45 CET 2006

  I read your complaints about waiting times and
difficulties with the parser in constructing

  I didn't seem to have any trouble -- could it somehow
be something platform- or connection-specific?
(I'm using Firefox, Ubuntu 6.06) Or some transient

  I agree it would be nice to figure out why pf() links
to plot.stepfun(stats) ??  And to turn off the MS = Microsoft
tooltip ...
  I'm not sure I agree about the syntax coloring being
unhelpful ...

   Ben Bolker