[R-wiki] Gelman's comments about R tips vs Wiki

Andrew Gelman gelman at stat.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 20 04:18:40 CEST 2006

dear ben,

as the author of two 600-page books i can appreciate the difficulties of
trying to be inclusive!  it's a paradox of the faq that as it becomes
more inclusive, it becomes harder to use.  thanks in any case for
organizing this!

yours
andrew

--
Andrew Gelman
Professor, Department of Statistics
gelman at stat.columbia.edu
www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman

Statistics department office:
  Social Work Bldg (Amsterdam Ave at 122 St), Room 1016
  212-851-2142
Political Science department office:
  International Affairs Bldg (Amsterdam Ave at 118 St), Room 731
  212-854-7075

Mailing address:
  1255 Amsterdam Ave, Room 1016
  Columbia University