[R-wiki] personnal pages on wiki

Gregor Gorjanc gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:13:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Gabor Grothendieck
> The only problem I see is that "your" page could be edited by other
> people and you might not want that if its "your" page.
>
> On 4/15/06, Romain Francois <francoisromain at free.fr> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> What is the general feeling about adding a personnal page inside the
>> wiki. I'll like to create a page, maybe under misc:people, where i
>> could write the pages i like in the wiki, my (short) todo list, etc
>>
>> I prefer to ask here first. Maybe it is better to create that kind of
>>  pages somewhere else.

I was thinkig about this also. I often create simple HOWTO's, and random
code snipets that do not fit anywhere. They are only on my disk and I
belive would serve better if I would share them to others. So I would
vote for existence of personal pages. Can I create one? I also agree
with Gabor. Is there any mechanism to lock page or at least some parts
that you "insist" to stay under your control.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana     PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty
Zootechnical Department     URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Groblje 3                   mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si

SI-1230 Domzale             tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
Slovenia, Europe            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888