[R-sig-teaching] Undergraduate finance

Nick Carchedi nick at datacamp.com
Wed Nov 15 21:01:24 CET 2017

Hi Geoff, we've got a number of finance and time series related R courses
on DataCamp, taught by some great people like Jeff Ryan and Rob Hyndman.
We've made DataCamp free for use in classrooms, so it won't cost you or
your students anything. More info if you're interested:

* https://www.datacamp.com/groups/education
* https://www.datacamp.com/tracks/quantitative-analyst-with-r

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

--
Nick Carchedi
Director of Content
nick at datacamp.com