[R-sig-teaching] R example applications

Nick Carchedi nick at datacamp.com
Wed Dec 14 00:32:52 CET 2016

Hi Mark, Charlotte Wickham recently built a course with us on Working with
Geospatial Data in R. It contains tons of cool examples/visualizations that
may appeal to this crowd. Happy to get you and your students set up with a
free subscription if helpful.

She's also created a data (R) package containing all of the datasets used
in the course: https://github.com/cwickham/geospatial

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Carchedi
Director of Course Development | DataCamp