[R-sig-teaching] R example applications

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Tue Dec 13 11:20:12 CET 2016

The package misc3d gives an example of a 3D representation of a volcano, then it includes it as a
dynamic graph in a pdf file. "Dynamic graph" means that you can "turn" the graphe in the pdf and
change the point of view. It exists for several years now, but since nobody knows it, it is still
quite impressive.

Christophe