[R-sig-teaching] Could not load mosaic package

Nguyen C. nctu2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:48:45 CET 2015

Dear all,
I have installed the latest version of R (64) and mosaic  package
sucessfully in my laptop (windown 7).
But when I try to load mosaic with comand >library(mosaic), I got the
following message:
###
>library(mosaic)
Error in get(".packageName", where) :
  cannot open file 'C:/Users/Nguyen
Tu/Documents/R/win-library/3.1/DBI/R/DBI.rdb': No such file or directory
Error: package ‘dplyr’ could not be loaded

###
I look at the win-library as mentioned above, then the folder
'C:/Users/Nguyen Tu/Documents/R/win-library/3.1/DBI/' is empty.
I do not know what is wrong and how to correct the problem.

Please help me.
Thank you in advance.
Tu