[RsR] Maximum number of variables with lmRob? Error: singular matrix encountered

Kaveh Vakili k@veh@v@k||| @end|ng |rom w|@@ku|euven@be
Thu Aug 30 12:20:45 CEST 2012

Sorry I accidentally send a draft message to the list
  (maybe the heatwave).

Below the correct version

Dear Manuel,

This all sounds very exiting, would you by any chance
have a link to a white paper/technical report where
these innovations are documented in greater details
  than in the help files associated with lmRob?

Best regards,