[RsR] Maximum number of variables with lmRob? Error: singular matrix encountered

S Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Tue Aug 28 15:46:00 CEST 2012

One 'obvious' possibility with interactions for a lot of predictors is that you might have no cells in the full interaction table with more than 1 observation. That would result in a singular model due to exact fitting.

S Ellison