[RsR] Maximum number of variables with lmRob? Error: singular matrix encountered

Fabricio Vasselai |@br|c|ov@@@e|@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 26 16:18:09 CEST 2012

Thank you very much for the fast reply.

What info about the dataset would be helpful to figure out what's going on
about that error message? I am using a dataset wth N = 602, with
information political institution in countries. Variables are almost all
continuous and a few are binary. I am running two interation terms in the
models. I'll be more than happy to provide any needed info.