[RsR] Maximum number of variables with lmRob? Error: singular matrix encountered

Kaveh Vakili k@veh@v@k||| @end|ng |rom w|@@ku|euven@be
Sun Aug 26 11:59:28 CEST 2012

whatever it is, it is specific to the dataset you are using, not the
software:

library(robust)
p<-20
n<-200
x<-matrix(rnorm(n*p),n,p)
b<-rnorm(p+1)
y<-cbind(1,x)%*%b+rnorm(n)
lmRob(y~x)

you should therefore provide more informations about the dataset,