[RsR] lmRob and lmrob

Suresh Krishna m@dz|ent|@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 31 12:00:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am a new, naive user who needs to use one of lmrob (package robustbase)
or lmRob (package robust) to do many robust regressions to small datasets
(N~50 points). Is there any recommendation as to which one I should use or
would find easier to use (better default options, more documentation etc)
? Or are they more or less similar ?

I saw the Robust taskview, but the explicit comparison of the 2 packages
there seems quite dated, so I thought I would ask here.

Thank you very much for your work on the packages and for your help,

Suresh