[RsR] R-SIG-Robust Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Kjell Konis kon|@ @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Sun Nov 18 16:13:26 CET 2007

It's probably because the Robust Library has only been available for R
for a little over a year and only available under the GPL for about 6
months.  Also, I don't think they "recommend rlm over lmRob" but
rather don't mention lmRob at all.

Kjell