[RsR] R-SIG-Robust Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Ajay Shah @j@y@h@h @end|ng |rom m@y|n@org
Sat Nov 17 19:26:20 CET 2007

> First, several books that discuss R and have mentioned robust methods
> (Crawley, 2007; Faraway, 2005; Fox, 2002; Jureckova & Picek, 2006) have
> used the rlm function in the MASS library. Do you have any idea why
> these books would recommend rlm over lmRob? I don?t find the output to
> be as helpful as lmRob?s output. Well, this is just curiosity.

Jennifer had asked this question a few days ago, and I'm also curious
about the answer. (Or, did someone answer this and I missed it?)

--
Ajay Shah                                      http://www.mayin.org/ajayshah
ajayshah using mayin.org                             http://ajayshahblog.blogspot.com