[RsR] Non-linear robust method

Ruckstuhl Andreas (rkst) rk@t @end|ng |rom zh@w@ch
Sat Aug 25 14:31:49 CEST 2007

Some additional remarks to Martin's and Eva's answer:
See Alfio Marazzi's page on Software:
	 http://www.iumsp.ch/Unites/us/Alfio/msp_programmes.htm

See also the Maria-pia Victora-Feser's page
	http://www.hec.unige.ch/www/index.php?&pid=189

and there the papers
	Dupuis, D. and M.-P. Victoria-Feser (2007). "A Robust Prediction Error Criterion for Pareto Modeling of Upper Tails". The Canadian Journal of Statistics. To appear. (proof's version)

	Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, Elvezio Ronchetti (1997). "Robust Estimation for Grouped Data"
	  Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 92, No. 437 (Mar., 1997), pp. 333-340

All the best
Andreas Ruckstuhl