[RsR] port of LIBRA toolbox to R

TEMPL Matthias M@tth|@@@Temp| @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@gv@@t
Thu Feb 8 08:58:02 CET 2007

Dear Beat,

We (Peter Filzmoser and collagues) are planning a new R package for robust imputation.
As I understand it, most of your algorithms are related to this special field. So, maybe the best solution will be the implementation of your algorithms in this package.
Your contribution is highly welcome.

Best regards,
Matthias