[RsR] synchronization with contributing packages

Matias Salibian-Barrera m@t|@@ @end|ng |rom @t@t@ubc@c@
Wed Feb 1 16:07:42 CET 2006

I agree with the more pragmatic approach suggested by Martin: one waits
for a reasonably stable robustbase version that includes the code in
question, and then the original package is made to depend on robustbase
(or cease to exist if it has been included completely).

Matias

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Martin Maechler wrote:

> [...]
[snip]
>     ValenT> When, at what stage of maturity of robustbase,
>     ValenT> should the contributed code be removed from the
>     ValenT> other packages and they have to rely on
>     ValenT> 'Depends: robustbase'?

[snip]