[RsR] Mailing list archives --> now public

Fri Dec 23 11:53:09 CET 2005

Since I didn't get any protests, (and one encouragement),
I have now opened the mailing list *archives* for public
reading.

Note that for "posting" (i.e. sending anything to the list), you
must still be subscribed to the list (or be explicitly approved
by one of {Claudio, Matias, Martin}).

As a consequence, we now can "cite"  R-SIG-robust postings such
as the (only) one from Andreas, where he had asked for feedback:
   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-robust/2005/000024.html

(The 's' in "https" means that you will be asked *once* to
 approve a only semi-official certificate of our web server;
 just do approve and make sure the approval is remembered by
 your web browser.)

Martin