[RsR] Function names

Jean-Christophe BOUETTE jcbouette @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 21 14:13:38 CET 2005

I wasn't in Treviso, but the question was adressed in
http://www.dst.unive.it/rsr/Konis-treviso.pdf
and the answer was glmRob... the same as in Insightful's library.

Or do we need another vote? ;-)

Of course it is not consistent with rlm, but it can be aliased as lmRob.

Joyeux Noël à tous,
Jean-Christophe.