[RsR] Package name voting state

Thu Dec 15 17:52:46 CET 2005

I didn't get strong statements for yet another name, so the vote
"is it" ...  Well, it seems pretty clear at the moment, but
then, many more people could still vote...

A simple R script (and a cron job) auto-produces the
webpage
	http://stat.ethz.ch/~maechler/R-sig-robust-vote.html
from the data file {that I update manually}.

I know from politics that it is strictly forbidden to publish
polls when the vote is still happening {because of the
well-known "the winner takes it all" effect},
but then we want to have some fun, too...  ;-)

Martin