[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB with two phylogenies: this is possible?

Mollie Brooks mo|||eebrook@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 22 18:18:41 CEST 2024

Hi Martina,

Maeve McGuillycuddy is on vacation right now, but I was just talking to her about this last week. She implemented this capability for glmmTMB (here https://github.com/mmcgillycuddy/glmmTMB) and has a paper accepted for publication in Journal of Statistical Software. We plan to make it available in the main GitHub branch of glmmTMB as soon as possible when Maeve is back to work. One of us will follow up here as soon as possible. If you want to start now, install the branch at the link above and then look at vignette("covstruct") or see this test for a demonstration for how it’s intended to be used

https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/commit/b785819c2a03bf7364e53210d092cfc89d4ceced

cheers,
Mollie