[R-sig-ME] Request for advice: Multivariate Wilcoxon Test

Ebhodaghe Faith ebhod@ghe|@|th @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 29 20:56:33 CEST 2023

Hello,

I performed an unpaired Wilcoxon test on a continuous measure with
non-parametric distribution and detected a significant difference between
two levels of an independent variable. However, I suspect that another
independent variable could be confounding this outcome. Could you kindly
advise on how I can control for this possible confounder using a
multivariate Wilcoxon test? I'm not quite sure how to go about this.

Thank you,
Faith