[R-sig-ME] Multivariate mixed models with different outcome distributions

Timothy MacKenzie |@w|@wt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 14 18:09:19 CET 2022

Dear Ben,

Thank you for the hint. Regarding MCMCglmm, I couldn't find "beta" in
the family of allowable distributions in the package. Did you have a
specific set of distribution families in mind to handle normal and
beta responses simultaneously?

Also, I noticed the brms package apparently can handle different
response distributions, is there a reason, in your expert opinion, to
opt for MCMCglmm?

Many thanks,
Tim M