[R-sig-ME] Bradley Terry GLMM in R ?

Simone Blomberg @@b|omberg1 @end|ng |rom uq@edu@@u
Sat Oct 8 01:49:47 CEST 2022

More recent edition here

https://www.stat.purdue.edu/~zhanghao/MAS/handout/R%20Manual%20to%20Agresti%E2%80%99s%20Categorical%20Data%20Analysis.pdf

Simone Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat

The University of Queensland
St. Lucia Queensland 4072
Australia

email: S.Blomberg1_at_uq.edu.au<http://s.blomberg1_at_uq.edu.au/>

UQ ALLY Supporting the diversity of sexuality and gender at UQ.

 Policies:

1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.

2.  Your deadline is your problem.

If you can’t stand algebra, stay out of evolutionary biology. - J. M. Smith.

 See this great document page 74-77. Agresti’s book is amazing and this document is essentially for doing everything in it in R

https://artowen.su.domains/courses/306a/SplusDiscrete.PDF

Cheers,
Simone.