[R-sig-ME] A question about multicollinear fixed/random factors

N o s t a l g i a kenj|ro @end|ng |rom @ho|n@@c@jp
Mon Aug 22 09:02:26 CEST 2022

Dear Prof. Veríssimo,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I will proceed to analyze the data with
both days (as fixed) and the meeting (as random) included. Yes, I
understand the inclusion of session as another random factor and
by-word random slopes should be considered seriously.

Thanks again,

- Kenjiro Matsuda