[R-sig-ME] Cluster-robust SEs & random effects -- seeking some clarification

J.D. Haltigan jh@|t|g@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 4 05:46:30 CEST 2022

Thought I would bump my last post to see if anyone might weigh in on my
more general statements about re: unions (clusters). Would be most
appreciated as I continue to wrap my head around some things.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts. I appreciate your time.