[R-sig-ME] lme4 package

mina jahan m|n@j@h@ng|r|984 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 1 00:17:15 CEST 2022

Dear Ben,
Thank you for your response. This code is very useful.
My data file contains 1000 predictor variables and I should run lmer model
with different subsets of predictor variables (e.g. a model with 5
predictor variables, a model with 7 predictor variables, ...). I use your
code to define subsets of the predictor variables.
"var_combs <- list(model1 = c("X1", "X7"),model2 = c("X2", "X3",
"X12"),model3 = c("X4", "X8", "X9", "X11"))"
But this code will be too long for 240 subsets of predictor variables. Is
there a remedial to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Mina