[R-sig-ME] Problems with warnings

Mollie Brooks mo|||eebrook@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 21 14:19:26 CET 2022

Your attachments were removed by the system, so I can’t see the code.

It sounds like you might need to add `+0` in your random effect specification.
Have you looked at the AR(1) documentation in this vignette?
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmmTMB/vignettes/covstruct.html <https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glmmTMB/vignettes/covstruct.html>
There it shows the term ar1(times + 0 | group)

cheers,
Mollie