[R-sig-ME] Reference ?

Fernando Pedro Bruna Quintas |@brun@ @end|ng |rom udc@e@
Sat Dec 4 20:55:18 CET 2021

Dear SV,

I can feel that you have a very promising research career just in front of your eyes.

FB

________________________________
De: R-sig-mixed-models <r-sig-mixed-models-bounces using r-project.org> en nombre de varin sacha via R-sig-mixed-models <r-sig-mixed-models using r-project.org>
Enviado: s�bado, 4 de diciembre de 2021 20:47
Para: R-sig-mixed-models <r-sig-mixed-models using r-project.org>
Asunto: [R-sig-ME] Reference ?

Dear Mixed modelers experts,

I am looking for a reference to justify my sentence here below.
Many thanks for your help.

"The mixed model seemed well specified � it converged and had no singular problem, no overfitting problem. So, even if the sample size is quite small, the estimates are stable and can be trusted".

Best Regards,
SV