[R-sig-ME] comparing GLS residuals with lme + correlation=corExp(form=~1, nugget=T) residuals

Javier Moreira j@v|ermore|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 12 01:18:05 CEST 2021

hi,
i'm trying to make a comparison between a series of models, and I'm trying
to understand how to find the autocorrelation that the lme + correlation
model removed.
Is the solution to just use type="normalized"? if I do this I'm getting the
final residuals ( with the already subtract spatial ) or the residuals
without considering spatial autocorrelation?

if anybody has struggled with the same, I could use some help.
thanks a lot!
great forum!

greatings

--