[R-sig-ME] QUESTIONS ABOUT MIXED-LINEAR MODELS

sree datta @reedt@8 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 11 04:25:04 CEST 2021

Hi

Please see the link below about fitting Linear Mixed Effects models in R
using "lme4" package by Doublas Bates, the author of "lme4".

http://mirrors.nics.utk.edu/cran/web/packages/lme4/vignettes/lmer.pdf

Another nice conceptual introduction / tutorial on linear mixed effects by
Bodo Winter using "lme4" in R:

https://jontalle.web.engr.illinois.edu/MISC/lme4/bw_LME_tutorial.pdf