[R-sig-ME] Why || doesn't zero out the correlations in lmer

Simon Harmel @|m@h@rme| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 9 00:07:08 CEST 2021

Thank you, this is extremely helpful to know. You mentioned it's well
documented, any possible links to share?

Also, does nlme::lme() behave in the same manner in this regard?