[R-sig-ME] Advice for the R-package of lme4

市川 淳 |@08007 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 26 03:10:35 CEST 2021

Sorry for the sudden email.
I would like you to give me your advice.
This is my first post.

I have often used the package of lme4 and lmerTest to conduct a linear
mixed model analysis.
Meanwhile, I have been in trouble of which the values in the output are
slightly different between late April 2021 and August 2021.
The source code, R environment, and csv files are the same (R-3.6.1 in
Windows 10).

I surveyed and found out the following.
Around June 2020, (maybe) I installed lme4 1.1-23 and lmerTest 3.0-1.
I used these packages for a while; however I (maybe) updated lme4 1.1-26
and lmerTest 3.1-3 a few days ago (in August 2021).

I have checked the values of estimate, SE, p-value and so on in the output,
and have noticed that these were different between the packages mentioned
above.

Please advise me on the problem.
I uploaded samples of the source code and csv file.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gbP-Ib-nW7-zrmUyrpuLmbODCuw3Zuot?usp=sharing

I look forward to hearing from you.
Very sorry to bother you while you are busy, but I appreciate your
cooperation.

Best regards
Anonymity X