[R-sig-ME] glmer and influence.me - complaining about nAGQ==0

Cátia Ferreira De Oliveira cm|o500 @end|ng |rom york@@c@uk
Mon Apr 26 18:24:50 CEST 2021

Thank you for your replies!

Regarding your comment about having logRT in a gamma model with log link, I
decided to try it after getting this warning if I only use RT as the
dependent variable:
(glmer(RT ~ ...)

*optimizer (bobyqa) convergence code: 0 (OK)Model failed to converge with
max|grad| = 0.00209134 (tol = 0.002, component 1)Model is nearly
unidentifiable: very large eigenvalue - Rescale variables?*

Do you have a better suggestion for dealing with this that does not require
the log transformation and that may allow me to use the influence.me
package?

Best wishes,

Catia