[R-sig-ME] A three-level GLMM with binomial link in R

Phillip Alday me @end|ng |rom ph||||p@|d@y@com
Sat Mar 6 01:57:44 CET 2021

Since memory seems to be the issue, I would also second trying
MixedModels.jl, which has a somewhat more compact representation of
things that lme4.

If you have a minimal R script, we can get set up with the equivalent
minimal Julia script pretty quickly.

Phillip