[R-sig-ME] Setting priors for binary fixed effects

Yannis Dim. jd|mopou|o@21 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 8 15:56:32 CEST 2020

Dear Pierre,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I was using family="categorical", but I will try your suggestion and I will
try family="threshold".
Thank you for explaining Halfwidth test to me. So I should only check the
traceplots to check the convergence?

Kind regards,
Yannis

Στις Τρί, 8 Σεπ 2020 στις 4:40 μ.μ., ο/η Pierre de Villemereuil <
pierre.devillemereuil using ephe.psl.eu> έγραψε: