[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB, OpenMP and Ubuntu

J. Marius RAKOTONDRAMANGA je@n@m@r|u@@g @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 7 13:57:55 CEST 2020

Dear Xaver,

Have a look on these two links, they may help you to install and configure
"openmpi-bin" on Ubuntu and "Rmpi" R packages:
1- https://zoomadmin.com/HowToInstall/UbuntuPackage/openmpi-bin
2- http://webhome.auburn.edu/~zengpen/tutorials/openMPI_with_R.pdf

Best regards,

---------
J. Marius RAKOTONDRAMANGA, MSc
PhD Student in Biostatistics/Biomathematics
Sorbonne Université (ex. UPMC)