[R-sig-ME] Is there a leverage diagnostic test for glmmTMB models?

Mon Jul 27 22:25:09 CEST 2020

   As I mentioned in my CrossValidated answer
https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/478727/leverage-diagnostic-test-not-supported-for-glmmtmb-models-in-r/479298#479298
, this does work with the add-on influence_mixed function in the glmmTMB
package ; you just need to specify  group=".cases" (or leave the group
blank, since ".cases" is the default value).

    This doesn't use hatvalues, which as I commented there aren't
available (yet) for glmmTMB; instead, it does brute-force leave-one-out
computations (although it can do them in parallel).

    It would be a good idea making this functionality more easily
available, but I've messed up in the past when trying to export 'car'
functionality, so I'd like to be careful.

   cheers

     Ben