[R-sig-ME] Is there a leverage diagnostic test for glmmTMB models?

John Fox j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Mon Jul 27 21:47:41 CEST 2020

Dear April,

Unfortunately, there's no hatvalues() method for "glmmTMB" objects, nor
do functions in the car package, where the influenceIndexPlot() function
that you tried to use originates, have "glmmTMB" methods. car does have
methods for the "merMod" objects produced by functions in the lme4
package and for the "lme" objects produced by the lme() function in the
nlme package, but those probably aren't useful to you.

I'm willing to look into providing the necessary infrastructure in the
car package to support glmmTMB() but can't promise to do that before the
Fall.

Best,
  John

   John Fox