[R-sig-ME] Course: Introduction to Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R-INLA

Mollie Brooks mo|||eebrook@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 12 11:34:39 CEST 2020

Yes, I haven’t seen any of the course material other than the flyer. I’m just surprised by how many people think they know what "nesting" means and are wrong (e.g. professors who have been using the methods for years and PhD students who just learned the methods). I’m tired of having to correct them because it makes my work harder and I’m not really paid to do that work, so it would be helpful to me if instructors who are paid to do it could be more pedantic.

I realize that this is off topic for the list, so I’ll drop it.