[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] Re: warning error question

Tue Mar 24 23:41:13 CET 2020

For the record, the current mailing list pass/filters are as follows.

Remove if MIME type is *not* in    this list:

multipart/mixed, multipart/alternative, text/plain, text/x-diff,
text/x-patch, application/pgp-signatu\
re, application/postscript, application/pdf, application/x-tar,
application/x-compressed-tar, applicat\
ion/x-gzip, image/png, message/rfc822

Then remove if file extension *is* in this list:

exe, bat, cmd, com, pif, scr, vbs, cpl

  cheers
   Ben